Our one hour stress reduction workshop
Understand your mind and body and how breathing can help you to manage your emotions and reduce stress with our Keeping Calm workshop.
This one hour interactive group session is facilitated by a qualified trainer.
The Keeping Calm workshop will help you:
- Learn a powerful and practical breathing exercise
- Increase awareness of how the mind-body system works
- Lower stress
The Keeping Calm workshop covers:
- What is Mindful Breathing?
- What are the benefits of diaphragmatic breathing?
- Our parasympathetic nervous system
- Attention, which is an emotional need and a resource
- How to do Mindful Breathing – supported practice in the session
Outcomes for Keeping Calm attendees:
- 98% envisaged skills learned would help to increase concentration and focus
- 100% envisaged skills learned would help to lower stress levels, preventing developing anxiety and anger
- 95% envisaged skills learned would help to increase resilience to support others in challenging situations
Data based on 64 respondents from January to March 2021.
For more support on improving stress levels, take a look at our Stress Management course.
We were delighted with the training provided by The Mental Health Toolkit for our teams. The events were delivered virtually to ensure the greatest number of people within our organisation could benefit from the tools and tips. We’re delighted to work with a local organisation on such an important topic and the information provided to our colleagues is immensely valuable for the greater health of our organisation. The feedback from those who attended has been extremely positive and we are looking forward to working with The Mental Health Toolkit again in the future.
The Mental Health Toolkit’s plethora of mental health resources and engaging training sessions have greatly supported Treatt’s wellbeing programme over the last year and will continue to do so going forward. The Essentials training has been particularly beneficial to staff, helping them understand their own wellbeing and those of the people around them.
Book Keeping Calm
Select as many places as you need for you and your team on one of our open online workshops.
If you would prefer a whole group session especially for your team, please contact us to discuss.
Speak to us today